Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Barbara Linker's Husband Passed away
Posted by  BrendaTx of TX on 12/18/17 12:13pmMsg #29862
Never have I known a kinder and more professional notary on this board than Barbara Linker. I am keeping her in my prayers and know that you possibly will want to as well.

She and I are friends on FB and I happened to see this. What a shock she has been / is going through.

From the Caring Bridge Site
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/georgelinker

On Monday, December 4, 2017 George passed out while working out in our home gym and went into cardiac arrest. When the paramedics arrived they resuscitated him and took him to the NW Emergency Clinic where he was prepared for transport to Carondolet St. Joseph's Hospital ICU where they treated him for 4 days and then moved him to Neuro-ICU. They found he was having multiple seizures. He is now in Neuro-ICU.

Please keep him in prayer for God's healing touch and will to be done.

In another post on FB, Barbara says to a friend inquring about his health:
He passed on Wednesday, Dec. 13th.

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Barbara Linker's Husband Passed away -  BrendaTx on 12/18/17 12:13pm
 Re: Barbara Linker -  Claudine Osborne on 12/18/17 1:11pm
 My condolences to Barbara & her family. What name did -  MW/VA on 12/18/17 2:44pm
 Re: My condolences to Barbara & her family. What name did -  JanetK_CA on 12/19/17 12:40am
 So sorry for Barbara's loss, she is a great friend and pro -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/19/17 10:03am
 Re: So very sorry for you loss. Barbara. -  Yoli/CA on 12/19/17 11:11am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.