Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: My condolences to Barbara & her family. What name did
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 12/19/17 12:40amMsg #29867
She didn't post very often, but I believe it was under her own name (or close to it), while she lived in the San Diego area. Several years ago, she moved to Vail, Arizona and has posted very seldom since then. (Our loss, as I agree with Brenda that she's a true professional.) She also organized one of the earliest notary networking luncheons for forum members in the San Diego area - more than a decade ago? Is it possible it's been that long?!

If you see this, Barbara, so very sorry for your loss!! Frown
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Barbara Linker's Husband Passed away -  BrendaTx on 12/18/17 12:13pm
 Re: Barbara Linker -  Claudine Osborne on 12/18/17 1:11pm
 My condolences to Barbara & her family. What name did -  MW/VA on 12/18/17 2:44pm
 Re: My condolences to Barbara & her family. What name did -  JanetK_CA on 12/19/17 12:40am
 So sorry for Barbara's loss, she is a great friend and pro -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/19/17 10:03am
 Re: So very sorry for you loss. Barbara. -  Yoli/CA on 12/19/17 11:11am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.