Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: follow up to my beetle infestation.....
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 12/31/17 7:26am Msg #29905
What a process, aahhh, the rewards of homeownership, right? Glad you didn't go completely "buggy" over this! I don't know how you coped with such a busy signing life.

I have bats over my veranda, so I'm going batty! Have to take down some plywood and "eradicate" these guys, and close it up again. With all these fires, I'm thinking of other construction materials that will keep out bugs, bats, rats, and other life forms I don't care to share space with. We lost our cabin, we're thinking of adobe/steel, no wood, all chrome kitchen fixtures, in high fire areas.

It's always something, right? Glad you're back in your master and getting some good rest. Take care...think it's time for another lunch meet soon! Let's work on that.

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 follow up to my beetle infestation..... - notarydi/CA on 12/30/17 9:40am
 Re: follow up to my beetle infestation..... -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/31/17 7:26am
 Re: follow up to my beetle infestation..... - Art_MD on 1/2/18 9:24am
 Chlordane has been banned here in CA for - notarydi/CA on 1/2/18 2:04pm
 Re: Chlordane has been banned here in CA for - Bear900/CA on 1/2/18 7:14pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.