Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Look at you! Getting in shape and shedding
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 3/22/18 3:37pm Msg #30123
I lost another pound today but will find it by evening time I'm sure. Still, a mile marker.

Another five pounds and I will be at my college weight class when I played advanced handball and took advanced weight lifting. The only weight lifting these days has been....

The cookies are Trader Joe's vegan oatmeal chocolate chip with coconut and just takes one to fill you. Magically, the calorie count was torn off when I ripped into the bag like a monkey on a cupcake!

Been swapping the cookies with dried Calimyrna figs which are very sweet. My dentist loves me! Great that I invested in that new electric tooth brush.

I'm not really trying. Smile I'm just eating like a pig as I sit back on my recliner. Naw, lol

Your poor man's chili sounds awesome! Trade the cornbread and honey for organic stone ground corn tortilla chips with TD's eggplant garlic spread with sweet red peppers. Another TD low cal junk combo I stumbled upon. Actually sounds healthy.

I'm gonna grow eggplant and garlic this year!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 I've been eating like a Pig! ...and losing wieght... - Bear900/CA on 3/22/18 10:52am
 Look at you! Getting in shape and shedding - NVLSlady/VA on 3/22/18 12:52pm
 In case Ms. Shaw is reading... - NVLSlady/VA on 3/22/18 1:00pm
 Re: Look at you! Getting in shape and shedding - Bear900/CA on 3/22/18 3:37pm
 Marinara Sauce -  janCA on 4/3/18 9:00am
 Re: Marinara Sauce- make your own. - NVLSlady/VA on 4/3/18 11:19am
 Re: Marinara Sauce - Bear900/CA on 4/4/18 6:48pm
 Re: Pesto Sauce - Bear900/CA on 4/6/18 12:27am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.