Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Pesto Sauce
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 4/6/18 12:27am Msg #30173
Forgot to mention...while at farmer's market, a lady was selling organic pesto in large jars as well as in take out small containers. Attracted some other organic folks. I bought a jar and we had it over organic spaghetti that night as a 'side dish'. Custom salads are always the main dish.

I say 'custom' because we keep about 15 small containers in the frige of items to put in salads so it's not just salad but SALAD! Always different, and we change up the ingredients. Everything is based around this.

Man, I woke up with sweaty palms early this morning from wild dreams of sliding down the Cuesta Grade. Did I tell you I hate that grade? Pesto was fantastic!

Mulched all five garden beds with coir (coconut husks that retain moisture) today. Plan on sitting back in a couple of weeks and watching it grow.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 I've been eating like a Pig! ...and losing wieght... - Bear900/CA on 3/22/18 10:52am
 Look at you! Getting in shape and shedding - NVLSlady/VA on 3/22/18 12:52pm
 In case Ms. Shaw is reading... - NVLSlady/VA on 3/22/18 1:00pm
 Re: Look at you! Getting in shape and shedding - Bear900/CA on 3/22/18 3:37pm
 Marinara Sauce -  janCA on 4/3/18 9:00am
 Re: Marinara Sauce- make your own. - NVLSlady/VA on 4/3/18 11:19am
 Re: Marinara Sauce - Bear900/CA on 4/4/18 6:48pm
 Re: Pesto Sauce - Bear900/CA on 4/6/18 12:27am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.