Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: All in on dell lapbt5op =[Whabt5 a mess!!]
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 5/7/18 8:53pm Msg #30274
I have a touchscreen Dell Inspiron 5558. I haven't had any issues. I use a wireless mouse. Not sure what you are running, your laptop doesn't have a keyboard? I would def. attach an external mouse and keyboard to it. Before you shut it down, try and stick a memory stick in there and do a backup of important stuff, just in case you lose it all. Worst case you do a factory reset...you can also do a system restore first bringing back to a time before you had issues. If you do not know how to do a factory reset, I can look it up to you perhaps, send me your model and all the info and I can try and send it to you. They are not all the same. I had to do one on mine here last year when I caught a worm or something and acted up on my adobe so that got rid of it, and it really is fantastic once all don and so fast again! So it on a Friday night or Sat. as you have a ton of downloads and updates again, but worth it.

Good luck!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 All in on dell lapbt5op =[Whabt5 a mess!!] - NVLSlady/VA on 4/30/18 2:06pm
 Still no fix to runaway keyboard. Will have to - NVLSlady/VA on 5/3/18 6:43pm
 Re: Still no fix to runaway keyboard. Will have to - MikeC/TX on 5/4/18 3:06pm
 Universal receiver- will check that out. Thanks. - NVLSlady/VA on 5/6/18 9:49pm
 Sounds like an issue for Dell support. I don't know that -  MW/VA on 5/4/18 3:05pm
 Re: All in on dell lapbt5op =[Whabt5 a mess!!] - Luckydog on 5/7/18 8:53pm
 Re: All in on dell lapbt5op =[Whabt5 a mess!!] - NVLSlady/VA on 5/7/18 10:48pm
 Re: All in on dell lapbt5op =[Whabt5 a mess!!] - Luckydog on 5/8/18 12:07pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.