Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: NFL hopeful
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 8/17/18 4:00pm Msg #30541
Speaking of football/sports, the pros are sensible enough to know that there's no future in their career. When that gig is over they had better have another lined up. One player said NFL means Not For Long. Ride that wave as long as one can.

(from Lance Armstrong's NPR interview: paid out millions, as we know to endorsers and the feds. Host wanted to know how he is able to make it (still has high net worth, millions and millions). He told the reporter his savvy investment strategies back when included (you guessed it) UBER. I sure hope his wealth management team is benefiting from all this!

Clearly I'm in the wrong industry. One thing for sure is we can't afford to get Stuck.

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 NFL hopeful's side hustle with, you guessed it... - NVLSlady/VA on 8/15/18 11:14pm
 Re: NFL hopeful - Bear900/CA on 8/16/18 12:32pm
 Why? you looking to get to FL on those knees? lol n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 8/16/18 6:24pm
 I'd like to get far away from the moaner across the hall - Bear900/CA on 8/17/18 5:14am
 Traveling is hard on the body. - NVLSlady/VA on 8/17/18 3:59pm
 Re: NFL hopeful - NVLSlady/VA on 8/17/18 4:00pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.