Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: ONE DRIVE
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 10/18/18 4:28pm Msg #30612
I'm not sure how this worked (but so glad it did)... Title emailed ship label and One Drive and the Attachment (and some other icon ) was visible on the email - which I was viewing on my phone while at Staples. The UPS store I went to wouldn't read and scan from phone. Since I had an errand next to Staples I thought I'd try them - then drop and go! They said they couldn't do phone scan either, and needed the hard copy (Urrghh, come on people, what century are we in?!... besides, it works with coupons).

Tried forwarding my email to store's print center but it didn't go through (not surprising with Apple). I thought of signing into their computer (not something I wanted to do) to access my mail and print; then a brilliant employee suggested I use google to send to the copier. We pulled the email attachment and, lo and behold it was connected to One Drive. All I needed was to sign in with my Google account. Somehow tc sender had provided the means to sync the shared file, and I left package for driver and went on my merry way (with better tasks to attend)!

You tech folks can elaborate on the inner workings of senders email if you have a mind to (but use small words) Wink
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 ONE DRIVE -  walthtz on 9/25/18 11:19pm
 Re: ONE DRIVE - MikeC/TX on 9/30/18 7:46pm
 Re: ONE DRIVE -  walthtz on 10/1/18 10:03am
 Re: ONE DRIVE - jnew on 10/18/18 2:51pm
 Re: ONE DRIVE - NVLSlady/VA on 10/18/18 4:28pm
 BTW a different UPS franchise scanned from my - NVLSlady/VA on 10/18/18 4:31pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.