Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Italian Wedding Soup Recipe..great for any season
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 12/16/18 6:44pm Msg #30729
I did not know that. In my travels during the signing day, I will pop into the nearest hospital cafeteria and grab a bowl of this soup if it's on the menu. It's a standard soup offering, along with three others, and they make it this way, with the tiny balls of sausage. For me it's just easier to buy the links and cut them up into bite size pieces.

I basically use this as a starting point for all my soups and change out the sausage for chicken breasts, beef stew meat, bison and lamb. Hearty soups are so great in the winter especially, and I make enough to last me all week. Beef barley is one of my favorite soups too.

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Italian Wedding Soup Recipe..great for any season -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/16/18 9:14am
 Re: Italian Wedding Soup Recipe..great for any season - MikeC/TX on 12/16/18 5:04pm
 Re: Italian Wedding Soup Recipe..great for any season -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/16/18 6:44pm
 Hospital cafeterias are the little know secrets..I too enjoy n/m - Alz on 12/17/18 12:52pm
 Aidells makes great chicken meatballs & sausage products. -  MW/VA on 12/18/18 11:34am
 Re: Aidells makes great chicken meatballs & sausage products. -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/23/18 10:58am
 I just found that out about a yr. ago. It's the marriage of -  MW/VA on 12/18/18 11:35am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.