Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: I can see clearly now...
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 5/6/19 12:47pm Msg #31109
Glad to make my way over here. Good reminders for me to stop putting off eye exam and some other procedures.
Health care is a major sacrifice for many right now; the irony comes in sacrificing the quality of life for possibly years to come (and I just hit the Five-0!).

I remember that expensive toric lens when I couldn't wear hard contacts for my astigmatism. Was so glad for laser surgery early 2000's. Got my first transition lenses about 3 years ago and never learned how to use properly. Sight now worse and need to get to ophthalmologist (No more disappointing My Eye Dr.).

Funny, went in for new DL and employee forgot to put the restriction on. She was unshowered, completely lackadaisical and made other mistakes that day; her supervisor even had to finish up for me. Maybe AI would have been better in the position!

Glad Ms. C you're feeling frisky and free, seeing better than at 23 😎
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 I can see clearly now... -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/27/19 10:36am
 I'm amazed by now many people I know that put if off--why?? -  MW/VA on 4/27/19 6:04pm
 Re: I can see clearly now... -  JanetK_CA on 4/27/19 11:19pm
 Re: I can see clearly now... - HisHughness on 4/28/19 2:01pm
 I completely agree with the use of sunglasses (polarized). -  MW/VA on 4/28/19 2:55pm
 Re: I can see clearly now... - MikeC/TX on 4/28/19 7:05pm
 Ocular melanoma is caused by UV sun exposure -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/3/19 7:46am
 Re: I can see clearly now... - MikeC/TX on 4/28/19 6:25pm
 Lenses and laser technology is fabulous for many -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/29/19 1:13pm
 So glad you're doing great with the eye surgery. Eyesight -  MW/VA on 4/30/19 8:54am
 I made the investment because my general health is great -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/1/19 10:58am
 Absolutely! ;-) n/m -  MW/VA on 5/1/19 4:40pm
 Re: I can see clearly now... - NVLSlady/VA on 5/6/19 12:47pm
 Re: I can see clearly now... oops, s/b ;) - NVLSlady/VA on 5/6/19 12:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.