Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Rant rant rant
Posted by Mike Goodey of CA on 4/22/24 5:27pm Msg #37010
We had Terminex scheduled today to do our termite inspection between 8-10am. At 11:30am I called Terminex to find out where the tech was. The young lady tries to get in touch with Randy, the manager. She tells me she emailed him and sent him messages on his tablet.
At 1:30pm I called again and talked to Amy and told her that no one showed up to do the inspection and that it was scheduled today. I also told her that Terminex had scheduled service earlier in the month without letting us know! Thankfully the tech was ill and couldn't do the inspection. We only found out about it because they called us about it.

I was on the phone with Amy for an hour and a half waiting for her to get in contact with the branch manager and his superior. She was very accommodating knowing my frustration. Then the phone call drops and the survey comes on the line. You know darn well I gave Terminex failing grades.
So, I call again, get someone else who tells me someone will call me tomorrow to reschedule. I shouldn't have but I went off on her about why someone wouldn't call me today to reschedule. She gets Randy, branch manager, on the phone so I tell him everything that has gone wrong. He made the mistake of telling me that we weren't't scheduled! I ripped him a new one telling him that Amy confirmed our appointment when I talked to her. My BP is going through the roof!!!
I would not recommend Terminex to anyone but we have an original contract with them, that they no longer issue, that states that they have to fix anything that is destroyed by termites.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Rant rant rant - Mike Goodey on 4/22/24 5:27pm
 Re: Rant rant rant - Mike Goodey on 4/22/24 5:36pm
 Re: Rant rant rant - Lee/AR on 4/22/24 9:41pm
 I'll trade your Terminix for my DMV - Bear900/CA on 4/24/24 2:33pm
 Re: I -  Yoli/CA on 4/24/24 2:56pm
 Re: I - SC/CA on 4/24/24 7:47pm
 Re: I - Bear900/CA on 4/26/24 12:19am
 In Today's business world... - bagger on 5/9/24 5:31am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.