Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

I'll trade your Terminix for my DMV
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 4/24/24 2:33pm Msg #37013
We're turning into grumpy old men Mike!

I just chewed the ear off the manager at our local DMV office.

Had to wait in line over an hour with diphtheria man standing behind me coughing on my neck, grew a beard waiting in line and noticed there was appropriately an office for the aging across the street. Also, not far away is a cemetery.

Somewhere below I posted how I paid my truck registration a month in advance six months ago and ended up paying three times, latest with a cashier's check which has yet to be cashed. In the meantime, I received a second collection letter from their Dragnet division threatening to repo my truck, take away my driver license, and all sorts of other mean and nasty things.

The manager gave me a number to call, and I said, "No way. You call them". He sweated and told me he had just called 30 minutes prior for an identical situation and was told to wait another three weeks. He said it is a common situation. What??

Come and get me you lousy screws!

Looking for SC/CA's yoga relaxation videos.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Rant rant rant - Mike Goodey on 4/22/24 5:27pm
 Re: Rant rant rant - Mike Goodey on 4/22/24 5:36pm
 Re: Rant rant rant - Lee/AR on 4/22/24 9:41pm
 I'll trade your Terminix for my DMV - Bear900/CA on 4/24/24 2:33pm
 Re: I -  Yoli/CA on 4/24/24 2:56pm
 Re: I - SC/CA on 4/24/24 7:47pm
 Re: I - Bear900/CA on 4/26/24 12:19am
 In Today's business world... - bagger on 5/9/24 5:31am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.