Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: National Pie Day! Celebrate with your favorite.
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 12/1/20 11:23pm Msg #32426
Yum! Apple has always been my favorite, too, although other types of pastries were usually more popular in my family. This year, however, since I was doing Thanksgiving on my own, I decided to try my mom's pumpkin pie recipe, which was always my Thanksgiving fav. Fortunately, I decided to make little individual pies in a muffin tin (then freeze most of them), or I would have eaten the whole thing - and the recipe makes two pies!

At the family gatherings I usually go to, someone else usually makes the pumpkin pies, but I just might take that over next year! Wink As for apple pies (still my overall fav), I think I'll leave that to others...

Hope you enjoyed your breakfast!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 National Pie Day! Celebrate with your favorite. -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/1/20 8:03am
 Re: National Pie Day! Celebrate with your favorite. -  JanetK_CA on 12/1/20 11:23pm
 Re: National Pie Day! Celebrate with your favorite. -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/2/20 7:09am
 Re: National Pie Day! Celebrate with your favorite. -  Yoli/CA on 12/2/20 7:26am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.