Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: National Pie Day! Celebrate with your favorite.
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 12/2/20 7:26am Msg #32429
My favorite ... Key Lime Pie! Smile Sweet and tart and easy to make. I'm a convert from Peach Cobbler.

Years ago, a good friend of mine, while on her death bed (inoperable brain cancer), asked for Key Lime Pie. On my way over to see her from work, I found it at Marie Callender's. Knowing it was difficult to find, I got her 2 of them. Her face lit up when she saw 'em. But, was only able to eat a few bites. She told me to take them home and enjoy with the family. We did. She passed away that night.

Anyway, since then, I've found several recipes I like and most of them are easy to make. Smile
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 National Pie Day! Celebrate with your favorite. -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/1/20 8:03am
 Re: National Pie Day! Celebrate with your favorite. -  JanetK_CA on 12/1/20 11:23pm
 Re: National Pie Day! Celebrate with your favorite. -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/2/20 7:09am
 Re: National Pie Day! Celebrate with your favorite. -  Yoli/CA on 12/2/20 7:26am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.