Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

National Pie Day! Celebrate with your favorite.
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 12/1/20 8:03am Msg #32425
Mine is apple. As a teenager, I had a part-time waitress job at a restaurant on the pier in Ventura, and every morning, the owner made lemon meringue, chocolate, coconut cream, apple, berry and apricot pies. Patrons came from long and far to eat his pies with a cup of coffee all day long.

My favorite was always apple, with berry a close second.

What's yours?

My sister brought apple pie for Thanksgiving and there's still some left, so this is my breakfast today!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 National Pie Day! Celebrate with your favorite. -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/1/20 8:03am
 Re: National Pie Day! Celebrate with your favorite. -  JanetK_CA on 12/1/20 11:23pm
 Re: National Pie Day! Celebrate with your favorite. -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/2/20 7:09am
 Re: National Pie Day! Celebrate with your favorite. -  Yoli/CA on 12/2/20 7:26am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.