Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Aarrgghh! Need to vent
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 12/17/19 11:44amMsg #613597
Accepted signing on 12/13th from ORTC (HELOC with good fee) for today (12/17th) at 3pm. Signing location is at least 1 hour's drive from me. I emailed ORTC advising I'd need docs no later than evening of 12/16th. Borrower texted me yesterday morning that he wants docs sent to him for review to be sure wife is not on docs and that it vests as sole and separate as there was a screw up last time. I forwarded message to ORTC and when I checked with borrower yesterday afternoon to see if anyone had contacted him, he said, "sort of, they're looking into it." Given that, I decided to give them additional time.

I called ORTC at 6:09 this morning. She could see all the emails but would have to contact California lender when they opened to check on docs. She started saying she'd tell them I need docs at least an hour and a half prior to signing. WHOA!! Nope, need docs by 10am and please contact me either way. She said she understood. Still no docs, no communication.

@#%*!! I know it's the holidays and I should practice some patience. BUT ……!!!! ;(
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Aarrgghh! Need to vent -  Yoli/CA on 12/17/19 11:44am
 Re: Aarrgghh! Need to vent - CST on 12/17/19 11:59am
 Are these the people out of Ohio? - ananotary on 12/17/19 1:45pm
 I'm guessing it's the same co. I work with. If so, the -  MW/VA on 12/17/19 7:27pm
 Yes, ORTC in Ohio. -  Yoli/CA on 12/18/19 11:56am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.