Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: A good video to pass along
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 3/30/20 5:56pm Msg #618192
I wish some of these models took the demo out a few more generations/weeks of duplication to give people a better idea of just how huge the numbers can get very quickly. This only showed about 3 weeks worth. I don't have the math skills (at least not since high school Wink) to carry this out even another three weeks, but with exponential growth, numbers get dramatic quickly. We're seeing that happen everywhere.

It makes me shake my head when I hear people talking about areas that "only have a few cases"... They can only keep it that way with rapid, dramatic action (i.e. testing, tracing, and isolating) or else it's just a matter of time. (Remember this in two weeks...)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 A good video to pass along - SC/CA on 3/30/20 1:21pm
 Re: A good video to pass along -  JanetK_CA on 3/30/20 5:56pm
 Re: A good video to pass along - SC/CA on 3/31/20 11:28am
 Re: A good video to pass along - NVLSlady/VA on 3/31/20 11:43am
 Absolutley! Definiltey a good time to market and - SC/CA on 3/31/20 12:57pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.