Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Cloud Signings, Springfield, PA
Posted by AlisaW/TX of TX on 6/9/21 10:13am Msg #632628
This morning I received an offer for an available signing by text message at 9:31am for a closing that was supposed to happen at 9:00am this morning. This message came direct to my cell (not from Snapdocs or any other platform). Not much information given. I decided to click on the link and it did bring me to CloudSignings order acceptance page, yes it was already assigned. My question when I saw the invite was "Why would you ask me to do a signing that should have already been happening?" I guess there could be a send delay on their end or a typo error???

However, this is the first time I have seen this company pop-up on my phone. I did take a look at their website https://cloudsignings.com/ Nothing much going on there. I do not have much to share about them as far as taking assignments from them, but the notification for a closing that should already be "in process" didn't seem very professional.

PROCESS from clicking "accept signing" button: (not sure if this is helpful or not) The app did prompt me to log in and then I would need to "sign in" or continue to a client registration page if I was not currently registered. The next page was a form to fill out as a company, but at the top you can select to sign up as a Notary instead of a client. The click through process seemed professional / updated. I stopped there in the sign up process to research the company before making any commitments.

Boom.....that's how I ended up here!!! Thank you for any input that has been given on this company so far.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Cloud Signings, Springfield, PA -  Yoli/CA on 6/3/20 9:25am
 Re: Cloud Signings, Springfield, PA - Jesse Scheck on 6/3/20 10:30am
 Re: Cloud Signings, Springfield, PA -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/3/20 11:09am
 Re: Cloud Signings, Springfield, PA - anotaryinva on 6/3/20 3:43pm
 Re: Cloud Signings, Springfield, PA - Rena Davenport on 9/25/20 4:19pm
 Re: Cloud Signings, Springfield, PA - Tami Tindell on 2/15/21 9:29am
 Re: Cloud Signings, Springfield, PA - AlisaW/TX on 6/9/21 10:13am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.