Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Read instructions!
Posted by Jenny_CA of CA on 2/13/06 12:52pm Msg #96713
With CW I'll see something like : " If resident get copy of Id, if not resident get copy of what you used to ID, but do not send to lender."

Well if they are the lender and the docs are going back to them how in the world do I know who to send them to? Mind you these are not split packages. I don't send anything.

If the SS says to get a copy of the ID I do and if I see something like "Attention Signing Agent" in the docs asking me to get a copy I do, otherwise I haven't been doing it since I am signing the form that asks me to sign that I verified the ID ( sometimes it is an additional one to the Patriot Act) . I haven't had anyone say anything to me yet.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 iLEGAL to picture borrowers drivers lic. ? - Calnotary on 2/13/06 9:52am
 Re: iLEGAL to picture borrowers drivers lic. ? - NM_CO on 2/13/06 9:56am
 Re: iLEGAL to picture borrowers drivers lic. ? -  Lorraine Maguire on 2/13/06 10:41am
 Re: iLEGAL to picture borrowers drivers lic. ? - Calnotary on 2/13/06 10:44am
 Read instructions! -  Roger_OH on 2/13/06 10:53am
 Re: Read instructions! -  PAW on 2/13/06 12:08pm
 Re: Read instructions! - Jenny_CA on 2/13/06 12:52pm
 Re: iLEGAL to picture borrowers drivers lic. ? - JanetK_CA on 2/13/06 7:04pm
 Re: iLEGAL to picture borrowers drivers lic. ? -  BrendaTx on 2/13/06 12:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.