Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Me, too. Better have your hazmat suit on
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 3/27/20 8:48pm Msg #618028
I got two free boxes of gloves from my signer today. She manages a catering company. Her employees were there in droves getting food. I signed with them in the Jeep and me standing in the congested parking lot. It was a three-ring closing circus and all that were missing were the clowns (and she said I was “calm” thru that chaos). I don’t know what my BP is like. Never mind COVID!

Btw, some of the workers were in tears, as boss promised them, “Not to worry about anything, she’d take care of them.” She said she had actually sold property and taken out loans to cover their rent & some expenses, and they were to pay CC minimums only. According to her they “should not trust the gov’t.” Even the children looked relieved. Poor things. So much Stress and worry for them. Many of their parents may not be U.S. citizens. Such a load for them to carry right now.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 In the face of the pandemic, I'm getting a lot of calls -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/27/20 9:08am
 Me, too. Better have your hazmat suit on--they're scared - Lee/AR on 3/27/20 9:46am
 Re: Me, too. Better have your hazmat suit on - NVLSlady/VA on 3/27/20 8:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.