Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Me, too. Better have your hazmat suit on--they're scared
Posted by Lee/AR of AR on 3/27/20 9:46am Msg #617982
Had a lady come to my home for a 'curbside' notarization. She apparently had pre-existing health issues and was very worried about the covid19. Had just gotten tested/negative but was doing a healthcare directive 'just in case'. She had a mask, I was wearing gloves, but she was still nearly hysterical. I watched her sign thru passenger-side window but had to go around to driver side to get ID, doc, notarize & hand over journal for her signature. Her husband, the driver, had no mask, seemed amused while he held my 'contaminated journal' so she could sign it without touching it. As I had 'touched with gloved hands' the document to sign, stamp, at her insistence, he held up a manila env. that I could place the handled/notarized docs into.
Want to add that there are 335 whole cases in all of AR; none in my county or immediately surrounding ones--3 deep.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 In the face of the pandemic, I'm getting a lot of calls -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/27/20 9:08am
 Me, too. Better have your hazmat suit on--they're scared - Lee/AR on 3/27/20 9:46am
 Re: Me, too. Better have your hazmat suit on - NVLSlady/VA on 3/27/20 8:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.