Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Care to share the clever tricks on remembering fines?
Posted by SteveS/CA of CA on 5/4/22 2:36pm Msg #639823
Fortunately, they only ask a couple of questions about the fines on the exam. I just recently renewed my commission and took the 3-hour online course. It was more than sufficient but it helped that I took the practice test on the website several times to get locked into the answers they were looking for. They mix up the questions on the site so you don't get the same ones each time you take the test. When I took the real exam I passed with 92%.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I renewed my commission last month -  Expeditor on 5/3/22 3:23pm
 Care to share the clever tricks on remembering fines? - Lee/AR on 5/3/22 3:30pm
 Re: Care to share the clever tricks on remembering fines? - pdl/cali on 5/4/22 1:15pm
 Re: Care to share the clever tricks on remembering fines? - SteveS/CA on 5/4/22 2:36pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.