Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I renewed my commission last month
Posted by  Expeditor of CA on 5/3/22 3:23pm Msg #639796
This was renewal commission # 7 for me. For the first time, I used XYZ's services. Disclaimer, I taught the 6-hour course for several years after it became a requirement so let's critique away. First I was especially impressed by their seminar workbook and reference guide. Both instructors were excellent and the whole experience was pretty pleasant. The class was huge, 60 in fact, and as is the national average only 4 guys. Thankfully there wasn't much hand-raising followed by dumb questions. The instructors gave us some clever tricks to remember the fines, always the most tricky part, very helpful. The proctors came in at 5 and I recognized one of them from 2006. It was a hard test but I finished in 15 min and got my results online yesterday. I would rate the experience as very good.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I renewed my commission last month -  Expeditor on 5/3/22 3:23pm
 Care to share the clever tricks on remembering fines? - Lee/AR on 5/3/22 3:30pm
 Re: Care to share the clever tricks on remembering fines? - pdl/cali on 5/4/22 1:15pm
 Re: Care to share the clever tricks on remembering fines? - SteveS/CA on 5/4/22 2:36pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.