Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

UPS drop box nightmare...
Posted by JanetK_CA of CA on 10/4/19 6:19pm Msg #610808
I was driving down a busy street on the way to an appointment the other day and I passed one of those spots with several drop boxes on the other side of the road. There was no one near there and no trucks parked nearby, but my mouth dropped open when I saw, clear as day, the bottom container of the UPS box wiiiide open - with a rather large package still inside! I grabbed my phone, snapped a pic without looking (traffic was moving pretty fast) and managed to get a pretty decent shot.

Anyone have any connections with UPS or an idea of where this could be sent? I don't particularly care to spend time making lots of calls and/or trying to track someone down to report this, but just had to tell you all... Wink And we wonder how packages get lost sometimes...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 UPS drop box nightmare... - JanetK_CA on 10/4/19 6:19pm
 With pkg. theft being such a big problem, it may be -  MW/VA on 10/4/19 8:42pm
 Re: UPS drop box nightmare... - Clem/CA on 10/4/19 9:03pm
 Re: UPS drop box nightmare... - Luckydog on 10/4/19 10:45pm
 Re: UPS drop box nightmare... maybe happens often .... -  Yoli/CA on 10/5/19 9:56am
 Re: UPS drop box nightmare... maybe happens often .... -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/6/19 10:30am
 Re: UPS drop box nightmare... -  Doris_CO on 10/5/19 12:04pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.