Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Ridiculous. I blocked them on my phone so now emails
Posted by Stephanie Flynn of MI on 7/22/20 3:50pm Msg #622284
I was getting these emails from C2C. I mentioned it on a group call for notaries. Another notary sent me a email she received from C2C. This is what it said:
We know many of you know the loan modifications C2C Signings, helps First American and many major lenders get completed. Low paying product, but is helping many Americans.

Covid-19 has brought on a new increase of Partial Claims agreements You might ask, what is the difference between a loan mod and a Partial Claims.

From a signing agents perspective, the package is about 10-15 pages, what a Partial Claims does for home owners is in valuable.

"

Definition - What does Partial Claim mean?

Partial claim is a type of a loan guaranteed by Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD). It is an interest free loan granted to people delinquent on Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans. The amount of the loan is the actual amount needed to reinstate the mortgage."

DUE TO COVID, MANY HOME OWNERS DO NOT WANT TO LOSE THEIR HOMES, SO LENDERS LIKE QUICKEN AND MANY OTHERS ARE HELPING during this very difficult time for Covid-19 victims. We have all been touched by this pandemic and this is one way a lender can help home owners.

C2C also realizes that you are all busy doing loan signings, and fitting in these small packages might be difficult, but remember they are open time open date.

C2C is making no money on these files, we have had to hire new employees, but we do feel that its doing our part in helping during Covid-19 and we hope you are all willing to help as well. (disclaimer: First American is our largest client, so helping them and their clients is a good thing for C2C, so in no way am I saying this wont help us down the line by getting more more, it could help)

I understand if you are not able, and in no way is this any kind of guilt trip.. haha

we all want to do our part.

Please do not feel obligated to send any emails with reasons on why you are unable, we respect the fact that many wont be able to help.

but if you can, I wanted to explain the increase in offers for these low products.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Ridiculous. I blocked them on my phone so now emails - CST on 7/16/20 2:47pm
 Re: Ridiculous. I blocked them on my phone so now emails - Catherine Maham on 7/16/20 8:22pm
 Re: Ridiculous. I blocked them on my phone so now emails - CST on 7/16/20 8:40pm
 Re: Ridiculous. I blocked them on my phone so now emails -  EMTNotaryCA on 7/17/20 12:51am
 Re: Ridiculous. I blocked them on my phone so now emails -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/17/20 9:09am
 I think her "hook" is she freely offers - Linda_H/FL on 7/17/20 9:21am
 Re: I think her "hook" is she freely offers -  JanetK_CA on 7/17/20 3:13pm
 I believe you are correct, Janet n/m - Lee/AR on 7/17/20 4:50pm
 Re: Ridiculous. I blocked them on my phone so now emails - ladydee867 on 7/18/20 12:51am
 Re: Ridiculous. I blocked them on my phone so now emails - Stephanie Flynn on 7/22/20 3:50pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.