Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: New to this
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 10/28/20 4:07pm Msg #625891
All good advice given above. Staying in study mode will serve you well. I agree about reading this forum backwards as far back as you can go. Linda's advice was spot on, but I'd clarify one point. There IS a great deal of info here from notaries with many years of experience, but as you'll figure out, that's not necessarily true of everyone who posts, so be careful what advice you decide to take. You will also see differences of opinion. What's most appropriate and correct can vary greatly from one state to the next, so keep that in mind. So here are two more tips for you:

1. Start by studying the Notary Handbook published by your state until you know it cold.
2. Become very familiar with the orange Search button at the top of the forum Home page. If you read conflicting ideas (which you will), use the search feature to dig deeper.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 New to this - Louis Valdivieso on 10/28/20 8:58am
 Re: New to this...my initial tips to a newbie - Linda_H/FL on 10/28/20 9:18am
 Great instructions, Linda! :) n/m -  Yoli/CA on 10/28/20 9:58am
 Re: New to this...my initial tips to a newbie - Louis Valdivieso on 10/28/20 11:19am
 Great advice, Linda! ;-) n/m -  MW/VA on 10/28/20 4:35pm
 Re: New to this - Clem/CA on 10/28/20 9:20am
 Re: New to this - Louis Valdivieso on 10/28/20 11:23am
 Re: New to this -  JanetK_CA on 10/28/20 4:07pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.