Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

First Signing w/ Secondary Applicant
Posted by JCT_NORCAL of CA on 12/27/20 1:29pm Msg #627796
Greetings all,
I have a scheduled signing for tomorrow w/ the secondary signer. The primary was done in another state and the secondary (whom will be meeting me with the docs) is signing in Ca with me. The SS is Inky Signings, which I have seen both good and bad reviews on here. I’d prefer to start with a sure thing but I have to cut my teeth somehow while I wait for my background check. They said they were going to upload the docs, despite the signer having them;I just wanted to see what I’m up against. The doc they loaded is just one big collection of binary-looking computer gibberish. I’ve called and emailed them but have yet to hear anything from them, I suspect due to the Holidays, which is also unfortunate since I have a couple other questions on directives that are not mentioned.
Anyone have a recommendation for action here? Despite not seeing the docs should I go ahead with the signing full steam or should I decline for lack of communication? I just don’t want to make a flub up on some doc I’ve never seen or practiced with.

Thank you guys!
John
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 First Signing w/ Secondary Applicant - JCT_NORCAL on 12/27/20 1:29pm
 Re: First Signing w/ Secondary Applicant - John Tice on 12/27/20 2:06pm
 Re: First Signing w/ Secondary Applicant - Clem/CA on 12/27/20 2:32pm
 Re: First Signing w/ Secondary Applicant -  JanetK_CA on 12/28/20 1:58am
 Update your Reader - Kellosh/CA on 12/27/20 4:29pm
 Re: Update your Reader -  Doris_CO on 12/27/20 11:07pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.