Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: First time I have been uncomfortable at a signing.
Posted by BrendaTx of ? on 5/15/05 1:54pm Msg #37949
*And god forbit if they call a notary that is not in a prefeared group, I am torn if to make the SS aware of the situation.*

Yep...at first I thought "yes, by all means, call them!" and then realized it would innure to the benefit of the racist pig. However, it will also protect the other agent from a nazi atmosphere.

Hmmm...would I rather passed over because of prejudice, or would I rather not be passed over and subjected to a toxic evil person who was deeply prejudiced against me to the point of danger? (The guy does drink.)

If the bwr is a Hitler admirer, I think it would be a kindness to call the SS and let them know what you learned there and let them make that decision.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 First time I have been uncomfortable at a signing. - ERNA_CA on 5/15/05 12:54pm
 Re: First time I have been uncomfortable at a signing. - BrendaTx on 5/15/05 1:16pm
 Re: First time I have been uncomfortable at a signing. - ERNA_CA on 5/15/05 1:26pm
 Re: First time I have been uncomfortable at a signing. - BrendaTx on 5/15/05 1:54pm
 Re: First time I have been uncomfortable at a signing. - PA Notary on 5/15/05 1:56pm
 Re: First time I have been uncomfortable at a signing. - ERNA_CA on 5/15/05 2:03pm
 Re: First time I have been uncomfortable at a signing. - calipat/ca on 5/15/05 2:21pm
 Re: First time I have been uncomfortable at a signing. - ERNA_CA on 5/15/05 2:29pm
 Holy Crap! - Frank Romano NY on 5/16/05 3:13pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.