Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Now, this is craziness
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 7/29/20 3:29pm Msg #622557
Borrower just called me to say Carmax Financial just received his HELOC loan docs instead of his CU?? Why did I do that and not send them to his CU?

Okay, I'll research this...turns out the CU loan officer created an airbill to return docs to Carmax.

Borrower is furious his docs being delayed by circulating to an unrelated entity located in the Central Valley instead of LA. I WOULD BE TOO.

Waiting for docs for 2pm refi...I call the borrower to confirm and he says, "no, we're signing tomorrow. Confo says TODAY at 2pm. We'll see.

I negotiate a $90 fee to $125 and the confo comes in at $90. I spend time trying to explain I'll be giving this up if this $90 fee is all they are willing to pay.

Tearing my hair out, and ready for a nap! But too much happening.

I get it now. The month end circus is over, and I'm in the ring shoveling up all the elephant poop!

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Now, this is craziness -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/29/20 3:29pm
 oh, yeah, one more bit of craziness -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/29/20 3:36pm
 Re: Now, this is craziness - SWFL_Notary on 7/30/20 12:40pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.