Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

My Experience With Rai's Signer Service
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 11/25/20 9:21am Msg #626801
Mr. Randy Rai advertises his services on several websites so it looks like he is local, when in fact he is not. Unsuspecting people contact him regarding notary services and he charges an astronomical fee and then finds a local notary and offers them $100.00 - $125.00 to do the closing.

Mr. Rai contacted me earlier this year to do a purchase signing for $125.00. I accepted the order and docs were sent to me immediately. He then called five minutes later and said the order had been cancelled. I did not believe him because why would a purchase signing with docs get cancelled at the last minute? I assumed he had shopped it out. I contacted the borrower and he told me that it was still on and he had not heard that it had been cancelled. He was very upset and contacted the title company. Come to find out, Randy Rai was charging something like $600.00 to the title company for his closing fee, and title would not approve his crazy fee. When they called him on it and asked why he was charging so much, he said that his wife likes nice things and likes to go to Hawaii for a vacation every year. Title told him they were not going to use him. The borrower was so happy that I had called him about the supposed cancellation of this most important purchase signing that they requested to use me and the title company hired me directly.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Rai's Signing Service, Las Vegas or Anaheim or both? G/B/U -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/24/20 9:25am
 Re: Rai -  Yoli/CA on 11/24/20 10:21am
 Re: Rai - ananotary on 11/24/20 12:46pm
 My Experience With Rai's Signer Service - PegiT_MN on 11/25/20 9:21am
 Signing "cancelation" - NVLSlady/VA on 11/25/20 10:54am
 Re: My Experience With Rai -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/26/20 12:20pm
 Notaries are going to have to get the word out. - NVLSlady/VA on 11/26/20 2:55pm
 Re: Notaries are going to have to get the word out. - jojo_MN on 11/29/20 12:12pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.