Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Signing "cancelation"
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 11/25/20 10:54amMsg #626807
["The borrower was so happy that I had called him about the supposed cancellation of this most important purchase signing that they requested to use me and the title company hired me directly."]

That's how to do it. Lol!
I ended up calling a TC last week after the SS who called was unable to meet my fee; turns out I had reached out multiple times to a specific individual in that office and finally got to speak with her. I let her know they were giving My fee to a third-party (SS company was willing to go up to $125, as they were "only getting" the amount of the fee I quoted - and Deserve for time spent on a REFI!).

I don't know what the outcome will be with the TC as far as my chances to work direct, but it really bugs me they would bypass me, and then have the benefit of my services for their closing. I think the pandemic is making people "stupid."

(BTW this experience seems eerily similar to Msg #626758 which contained the "meat" of the deleted OP. I barely had a chance to read it, then while going through the responses, pouf! It was gone. Don't understand it. That company deserved to be called out, as well. If they are pulling this in the name of "adverse" conditions, AND ON TOP OF IT exploiting the notary with lower fees, Shame on them. The unsuspecting notaries they hire "earn" that market share (don't know any better); they can fill those orders with $85-$1xx.00 takers all day long as far as I'm concerned.)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Rai's Signing Service, Las Vegas or Anaheim or both? G/B/U -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/24/20 9:25am
 Re: Rai -  Yoli/CA on 11/24/20 10:21am
 Re: Rai - ananotary on 11/24/20 12:46pm
 My Experience With Rai's Signer Service - PegiT_MN on 11/25/20 9:21am
 Signing "cancelation" - NVLSlady/VA on 11/25/20 10:54am
 Re: My Experience With Rai -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/26/20 12:20pm
 Notaries are going to have to get the word out. - NVLSlady/VA on 11/26/20 2:55pm
 Re: Notaries are going to have to get the word out. - jojo_MN on 11/29/20 12:12pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.