Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Not our circus, not our monkeys
Posted by VT_Syrup of VT on 6/22/22 9:55pm Msg #640984
Another way to look at it is if there is an affidavit in which they swear they are buying it as a primary residence, but before they sign and swear, they had told me it's an investment property. So they are giving me two contradictory statements about whether they swear it's going to be a primary residence.

I don't have to let them "unsay" it's an investment property. Since they have not give me a clear, unambiguous, answer to the question "do you swear this document [which says it's going to be a primary residence] is true?", I should refuse to complete the notary certificate for the affidavit.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I passed that ridiculous NNA Certification Exam. My favorite - grapebed on 6/22/22 7:02pm
 Re: I passed that ridiculous NNA Certification Exam. My favorite - VT_Syrup on 6/22/22 9:04pm
 Not our circus, not our monkeys - Linda_H/FL on 6/22/22 9:36pm
 I think that’s correct Linda! n/m - grapebed on 6/22/22 9:47pm
 Re: Not our circus, not our monkeys - VT_Syrup on 6/22/22 9:55pm
 What if..... - Bear900/CA on 6/23/22 1:10am
 Re: What if..... -  JanetK_CA on 6/23/22 2:12am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.