Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I passed that ridiculous NNA Certification Exam. My favorite
Posted by VT_Syrup of VT on 6/22/22 9:04pm Msg #640980
I don't think they tell you the right answer to each individual question, just your overall score, right?

I'd choose 2. There isn't any actual crime until they buy the property and fail to take up residence. Since the crime hasn't happened yet, I think it would be futile to report it to law enforcement.

But I wouldn't want to be part of an illegal transaction, and if I merely report it to the closing agent, I would be letting the closing agent determine whether or not I'm connected to an illegal transaction.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I passed that ridiculous NNA Certification Exam. My favorite - grapebed on 6/22/22 7:02pm
 Re: I passed that ridiculous NNA Certification Exam. My favorite - VT_Syrup on 6/22/22 9:04pm
 Not our circus, not our monkeys - Linda_H/FL on 6/22/22 9:36pm
 I think that’s correct Linda! n/m - grapebed on 6/22/22 9:47pm
 Re: Not our circus, not our monkeys - VT_Syrup on 6/22/22 9:55pm
 What if..... - Bear900/CA on 6/23/22 1:10am
 Re: What if..... -  JanetK_CA on 6/23/22 2:12am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.