Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I switched from QB to NotaryGadget a couple of years ago
Posted by Temple - Tyler of CA on 9/13/22 12:44am Msg #642250
You can switch to CloseWise. It offers great features to handle the accounting of your notary/signing business. Right from automated invoicing to expense tracking, you can analyze every aspect of your business and take the right decision based on the profit and loss report generated by this app. So, if you are looking for reliable accounting software for your accounting software, then you must give it a try - https://www.closewise.com/features/#accounting
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Quickbooks invoicing - JCT_NORCAL on 4/11/22 6:01pm
 I switched from QB to NotaryGadget a couple of years ago -  MW/VA on 4/11/22 6:53pm
 Re: I switched from QB to NotaryGadget a couple of years ago - JCT_NORCAL on 4/12/22 12:34am
 I really like NG. It does it all for me & no need for -  MW/VA on 4/12/22 8:41am
 Re: I switched from QB to NotaryGadget a couple of years ago - Temple - Tyler on 9/13/22 12:44am
 I use QB for bookkeeping. Notary*Assist for invoicing n/m - ananotary on 4/11/22 8:45pm
 Re: I use QB for bookkeeping. Notary*Assist for invoicing - JCT_NORCAL on 4/12/22 12:33am
 Re: I use QB for bookkeeping. Notary*Assist for invoicing - ananotary on 4/12/22 8:22am
 Used QB for years and loved it...not online version tho - sigtogo/OR on 4/14/22 10:13am
 Re: Quickbooks invoicing - Temple - Tyler on 9/13/22 12:48am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.