Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Service link payment HEADS UP
Posted by SReis of MA on 12/5/23 10:09am Msg #647305
I know the job I took while their comp were down came up after the fact in EXOS when the system was back online and I had to close it out there. Did you get the same notification? Typically, SVLNK pays according to when the file is closed in their system not necc when the loan closed. I wouldn't worry too much about it, just reach out to them and it will prob be in the next round of payments. Servicelink is one co I have never had an issue with re: payments and they are always VERY attentive if something is missed.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Service link payment HEADS UP - mtnotary on 12/5/23 9:20am
 Re: Service link payment HEADS UP - SReis on 12/5/23 10:09am
 Re: Service link payment HEADS UP -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/5/23 10:57am
 Re: Service link payment HEADS UP - mtnotary on 12/6/23 11:08am
 I have problem syncing my calendar with exos. - Gavina Franklin on 12/5/23 3:07pm
 Re: I have problem syncing my calendar with exos. - mtnotary on 12/6/23 11:10am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.