Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Service link payment HEADS UP
Posted by mtnotary of MT on 12/5/23 9:20am Msg #647304
Heads up and please take a close look at the remittance (you probably received an email today) that was sent out for work that was done while the computers were down recently. I noticed that one of the jobs that I did on 11/22/23 and that they already received back I never received payment for. It is probably because I got a phone call to do the job but never got computer generated paperwork. I do have the actual loan number and a copy of the information telling me who the escrow officer is but I just don't have their actual order number.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Service link payment HEADS UP - mtnotary on 12/5/23 9:20am
 Re: Service link payment HEADS UP - SReis on 12/5/23 10:09am
 Re: Service link payment HEADS UP -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/5/23 10:57am
 Re: Service link payment HEADS UP - mtnotary on 12/6/23 11:08am
 I have problem syncing my calendar with exos. - Gavina Franklin on 12/5/23 3:07pm
 Re: I have problem syncing my calendar with exos. - mtnotary on 12/6/23 11:10am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.