Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Need an HP 3015 "Master" for tutoring.
Posted by Becca_FL of FL on 2/11/05 10:59pm Msg #20336
My POS Samsung bit the dust this week and I replaced it with an HP 3015. Our friends PAW and Anthony Negretes said it was a must have so, that's what I decided on.

In the two days I have been using the 3015, I have found it to be "not so user friendly." The machine came with two manuals, start and fax, neither of which explain how to set up the print functions. I called HP for help in setting it up to print legal sized docs but, I can't get it to print legal size when printing from the efax program.

I need to print some legal sized docs via the efax program for an appointment Sun. @ 12noon. If anyone can help me out, I sure would appreciate it. I will be gone all day Saturday but, would like some help Sunday morning if possible.

Tony, if you see this, please respond AND add me back in your database, as I am now PCL6 compliant!

Thanks,
Becca

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Need an HP 3015 "Master" for tutoring. - Becca_FL on 2/11/05 10:59pm
 Re: Need an HP 3015 "Master" for tutoring. - Marla_NorCal on 2/12/05 9:07pm
 Re: Need an HP 3015 "Master" for tutoring. - JMHIER_Ca on 2/12/05 9:32pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.