Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

1st Class Closings, Columbus OH :(
Posted by PETER LUSBY of CA on 5/12/05 9:26am Msg #37278
Yesterday somebody from this outfit called me to ask if I could do a signing at 10:00 a.m. today. I told the woman who called that I had a full calendar, but I would reshuffle it to make room for her client. Then she told me it would be e-docs, and I informed her that I charge 15¢ per page printed, on top of the $100 fee she was offering. She said that would be OK, and she would fax a confirmation right away. By 2:00 p.m. PDT no fax, no e-mail, so I called, and got a voice mail, so I left a message saying that I need time to prep the docs and also that I have readjusted my calendar for her, so would she please get back to me ASAP.

This morning, I got up at 06:00 in order to have time to download the docs, print 2 sets, and put all my little "Sign Here" stickers in place. No docs, still no fax. I called the SS and got a snotty guy who told me "Oh, we found someone else to do that one." I tried to explain to him that I had rearranged all my appointments to fit them, and that I didn't appreciate not being told that they had taken their business elswhere, and his response was "I really don't care" and then he hung up on me.

Draw your own conclusions where this company is concerned.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 1st Class Closings, Columbus OH :( - PETER LUSBY on 5/12/05 9:26am
 Re: 1st Class Closings, Columbus OH :( -  caroleMI on 5/12/05 11:43am
 Re: 1st Class Closings, Columbus OH :( - joanie on 5/12/05 2:06pm
 Re: 1st Class Closings, Columbus OH :( - Joan-OH on 5/12/05 2:35pm
 Re: Joanie, you took the words right out of my mouth.... n/m - Ted_MI on 5/12/05 7:30pm
 Re: 1st Class Closings, Columbus OH :( - Anonymous on 5/12/05 2:53pm
 Re: 1st Class Closings, Columbus OH :( - PeterL_CA on 5/12/05 6:24pm
 Re: 1st Class Closings, Columbus OH :( - Negretes Notary Service on 5/12/05 11:00pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.