Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I created fancy watermarked certificates...
Posted by IPS of MA on 5/14/05 10:36am Msg #37759
To answer your question, yes, I believe it should be separate part of the jurat.

I finished my loose leaf certificates. While doing it, I figured I would add "Security Features" on the reverse side in a light gray text that looks like it's been watermarked.

I created the notary certificates in a special color coded manner that is detailed in the "Security Features" side. For instance, I made the sigil of my state in color, and created a blue line where I added a box for the document information/ signers information part.

I even added an optional box for a thumbprint.

Everything came out very nice and professional. My state has laws that make it a felony too alter or forge a record by a clerk of court, justice of the peace, notary public, etc. So, on the reverse side, I added the states text on the violation and punishment of altering my certificate.

I have NNA certificates, but mine makes those look like garbage!! LOL I was unhappy with their certificates. Mine have the state sigil, special wording, and optional misc. information that is intended to protect the person who is relying on the document. Not to mention myself against identity fraud.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Homemade Jurats ? - LisaK/WI on 5/14/05 9:12am
 I created fancy watermarked certificates... - IPS on 5/14/05 10:36am
 Here's my "SECURITY FEATURES" - IPS on 5/14/05 10:42am
 Re: Here's my "SECURITY FEATURES" - LisaK/WI on 5/14/05 11:09am
 Re: Here's my "SECURITY FEATURES" -  LisaWI on 5/14/05 11:12am
 Re: Here's my "SECURITY FEATURES"To Anonymous -  Susan Axelrod on 5/14/05 12:49pm
 They have been sent to you using Word 2000 n/m - IPS on 5/14/05 4:59pm
 Re: Homemade Jurats ? - CA_Jeanet on 5/14/05 2:14pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.