Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Ameriquest Mortgage
Posted by Pat of ? on 1/7/04 11:22am Msg #560
You are absolutely correct!! Ameriquest Mortgage does not pay the notaries that complete signings for them. They owe me for a signing in April that closed and the borrowers are making their payments. I put over $50.00 out of my wallet to pick up their docs at Kinkos and completed the emergency signing after hours and still they have not paid me. I have now faxed and mailed letters to everyone I could think of trying to collect - including the President of Ameriquest in Sacramento. NO REPLY AFTER A MONTH!!!!

Another notary in my area drove 90 miles round trip for Ameriquest and he has not been paid either

WE NEED TO BOYCOTT AMERIQUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, you will only waste your time if you write to the BBB. They returned my letter and copies of invoices and followup - saying they could not take any action for this type of claim.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Ameriquest Mortgage - Robert Ruston on 12/30/03 5:29pm
 Re: Ameriquest Mortgage - Pat on 1/7/04 11:22am
 Re: Ameriquest Mortgage - Sharon Krohn on 1/8/04 12:36pm
 Re: Ameriquest Mortgage - Anonymous on 1/13/04 7:34am
 Re: Ameriquest Mortgage - anon on 1/7/04 10:25pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.