Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Ameriquest Mortgage
Posted by Anonymous of FL on 1/13/04 7:34am Msg #621
Ameriquest's loan packages are huge and a pain in the butt - however, I sign many loans for them, but only through their local office, which I pick up the package myself, and if I sign for them directly, I pick my check up right there, although I have to wait at least 2 weeks (supposed to be cut at disbursement). I usually sign for them through Mortgage Information Services, and they have a 30 day processing time for payment, and usually are pretty good about getting their checks out. Ameriquest, just for your info, is willing to pay up to $175.00 for a closing, so although it may be a hassle, they pay higher than anyone else. If I close through a signing company, I can only get $125.00 for it, but if it is for the local office directly, they pay me $175.00. You just have to stay on them and I think each office (there are hundreds) are different. One thing they do do, though, is LAST MINUTE closings, always wanting someone within an hour or so, told them they need to plan ahead better...can't get them to understand the need for a better scheduling system. Good luck to all.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Ameriquest Mortgage - Robert Ruston on 12/30/03 5:29pm
 Re: Ameriquest Mortgage - Pat on 1/7/04 11:22am
 Re: Ameriquest Mortgage - Sharon Krohn on 1/8/04 12:36pm
 Re: Ameriquest Mortgage - Anonymous on 1/13/04 7:34am
 Re: Ameriquest Mortgage - anon on 1/7/04 10:25pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.