Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

GNW customer questions ....
Posted by BobbiCT of CT on 1/22/20 6:41am Msg #614835
A lot of cancellations or never "will call back," because they found the FREE notary (friend, work, senior center).

A Question/statement I learned to ask that at first seem unnecessary:

Who is signing each document - you? That person must appear before me with two forms of CURRENT identification to sign the document(s). It's no longer amazing the number of replies beginning with "you're notarizing my [mother's, son's, brother's] signature - oh, s/he won't be there .... the [property, Power of Attorney, stock transfer] is going to me, I know who they are so you won't need him/her there.

Ergo, the cancellation or no call back: There's always a FREE notary or friend notary out there who will "work with" the customer. Not my loss. My gain for those who understand and are willing to follow the law.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 GNW question. - NK_UT on 1/21/20 5:37pm
 I discuss fees, "in the State of VA, you will usually pay $5 -  MW/VA on 1/21/20 5:55pm
 GNW -  Roger_OH on 1/21/20 8:15pm
 Absolutely a 'script' - Lee/AR on 1/21/20 7:24pm
 Re: GNW question. - JanetK_CA on 1/21/20 10:27pm
 GNW customer questions .... - BobbiCT on 1/22/20 6:41am
 Bobbi - TWO forms of ID? n/m - Linda_H/FL on 1/22/20 7:03am
 CT requires TWO current forms of ID ... - BobbiCT on 1/22/20 7:59am
 Hrrmm..don't remember needing 2 when I was there.. - Linda_H/FL on 1/22/20 3:27pm
 Re: GNW question. - NK_UT on 1/22/20 8:18pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.