Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: GNW question.
Posted by JanetK_CA of CA on 1/21/20 10:27pm Msg #614832
I don't have a script, as most calls end up answering lots of questions, back and forth. I do make a point, though, to go through the few things that I've often had issues with in the past. Main things I want to know is that the signer has valid ID, that they're competent to sign and that the document is complete. I generally also ask them to send me either an email or text with their name, contact info, address of wherever we're going to meet, etc. so I know I have that info on me. It also serves as a confirmation - and I let them know that.

BTW, I've learned that GNW is much more likely to cancel than loan signing work. So asking them to reply in writing encourages them to take it more seriously, so there's a a much better chance they'll let you know if they change their minds. If I don't get their reply, I don't consider it a firm appointment.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 GNW question. - NK_UT on 1/21/20 5:37pm
 I discuss fees, "in the State of VA, you will usually pay $5 -  MW/VA on 1/21/20 5:55pm
 GNW -  Roger_OH on 1/21/20 8:15pm
 Absolutely a 'script' - Lee/AR on 1/21/20 7:24pm
 Re: GNW question. - JanetK_CA on 1/21/20 10:27pm
 GNW customer questions .... - BobbiCT on 1/22/20 6:41am
 Bobbi - TWO forms of ID? n/m - Linda_H/FL on 1/22/20 7:03am
 CT requires TWO current forms of ID ... - BobbiCT on 1/22/20 7:59am
 Hrrmm..don't remember needing 2 when I was there.. - Linda_H/FL on 1/22/20 3:27pm
 Re: GNW question. - NK_UT on 1/22/20 8:18pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.