Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

No such list. Have you been to Signing Central?
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 4/8/21 8:16pm Msg #631085
Or SC, as we call it.

You sound sincere (maybe even motivated); but the List is There! Homework mostly done for you.
As for the "platforms" you're on, it might be a more passive approach but it does work if you stay on there long enough; that's the way many newbies break into this field (by working with companies that don't pay very much to begin with & want a huge amount of your time). Sorry, I had to go there Wink

As for experience, do a mental outline of past jobs requiring the need to pay attention to details; for excellent customer service, good people skills, or some other industry related experience; then put together a "resume" literally outlining why a company should engage your services. After that, extract the main points and put into your profile on here.

P.S. Maybe other platform users will explain the significance of the "invites if I'm available" message.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signing Service but No Experience - William Waddell on 4/8/21 6:07pm
 No such list. Have you been to Signing Central? - NVLSlady/VA on 4/8/21 8:16pm
 Re: No such list. Have you been to Signing Central? - William Waddell on 4/9/21 6:10am
 What r your transferrable skills to strengthen your profile -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/9/21 9:22am
 Re: I’d call it a Bio and not a Resume n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 4/9/21 9:38am
 Re: No such list. Have you been to Signing Central? -  Doris_CO on 4/9/21 12:29pm
 Just be careful about who you accept work from. There are -  MW/VA on 4/9/21 4:07pm
 Re: Signing Service but No Experience - Luckydog on 4/9/21 3:08pm
 Re: Signing Service but No Experience -  JanetK_CA on 4/9/21 5:22pm
 Re: Signing Service but No Experience - Luckydog on 4/9/21 5:39pm
 Re: Signing Service but No Experience - William Waddell on 4/9/21 8:48pm
 Re: Signing Service sent you a private message n/m - Heather Reinhold on 4/10/21 1:43am
 TBD to me means - Luckydog on 4/10/21 10:59am
 Have to add - Luckydog on 4/10/21 11:03am
 Re: Have to add - SteveS/CA on 4/12/21 6:34pm
 Re: Signing Service but No Experience - SteveS/CA on 4/12/21 5:14pm
 "Title people hate closing their own loans..." - NVLSlady/VA on 4/9/21 11:10pm
 Re: "Title people hate closing their own loans..." - William Waddell on 5/17/21 3:59pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.