Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Transfer Agent
Posted by James Powell of MI on 6/14/22 8:01am Msg #640708
In this case, it appears to be automobile related. Found the following (appears to be in relation to an automotive buyback):

"First contact from Sedgwick (when they requested my official paperwork) to the date of actual offer in writing: Exactly 5 weeks.

Note that the process still has a way to go. Here's what I've been told. Now that I've accepted their offer, they will send another form that I will need to sign and get notarized, as mentioned above by Jamas. Then they request a check from Hyundai. That takes 2-3 weeks. Once Sedgwick receives the check they will have a transfer agent assigned to me and that person will contact me to set up an in person meeting to complete the process. That meeting will also likely be 2 or 3 weeks after that point - if I understand correctly. I plan to follow up and ask."
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Transfer Agent - Michael Ruetz on 6/10/22 10:26am
 no, and if they want you to pay for it run, run, run n/m - sigtogo/OR on 6/10/22 11:55am
 What is a Transfer Agent? - Lee/AR on 6/10/22 12:32pm
 I'd ask more about what's involved in being a "Tranfer Agent n/m -  MW/VA on 6/10/22 1:45pm
 Re: Transfer Agent - PegiT_MN on 6/10/22 3:59pm
 Re: Transfer Agent - James Powell on 6/14/22 8:01am
 Re: Transfer Agent -  Michael Davis on 6/14/22 12:40pm
 Re: Transfer Agent - PaigeTurner on 6/14/22 1:27pm
 Re: Transfer Agent - Mobile1/PA on 6/14/22 7:19pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.