Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

What do you charge for simple notary requests?
Posted by Stephany Redd of VA on 7/17/11 2:09pm Msg #389940
I have gotten calls to notarize dissolution of marriage, power of attornies and other simple 1 to 3 page acknowledgement requests. I always wonder if I am being reasonable with my fees. It's usually between $20-$30. I take into consideration time, gas and acknowledgement, etc. I usually will have the client meet me at a Starbucks in the area. I was just curious what some of you notaries charge for simple requests.

Thanks!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 What do you charge for simple notary requests? - Stephany Redd on 7/17/11 2:09pm
 State fee(s) allowed + travel + time = cost - SouthernOK on 7/17/11 2:16pm
 Re: What do you charge for simple notary requests? - Eileen McRorey on 7/17/11 2:16pm
 Re: What do you charge for simple notary requests? - Stephany Redd on 7/28/11 12:44pm
 local GN work 35 till 8pm 50 after 8pm n/m -  ME/NJ on 7/17/11 2:18pm
 Re: What do you charge for simple notary requests? -  Tim Donahue on 7/17/11 7:32pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.