Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Many companies follow this forum. It's usually best to
Posted by JulieD/KS of KS on 11/3/11 7:22pm Msg #402734
I'm glad he posted this information, too. The notary tried to solve it privately with the company and look at the response that was received.

It's one thing to take a long time to be paid. We've learned to be patient...it's the nature of the business.

It's quite another to be responded to in such a rude and profane manner while attempting to collect on an overdue invoice. It was completely unprofessional of Ryan Stone to send such an email.

I might give a slow-paying company a chance, but someone like Ryan Stone and Global Notary who deliberately withholds money from a notary who has done the job and then sends such a hateful email, too? I've now coded Global Notary in my phone as spam so that I won't bother to answer the phone.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Ryan Stone & Global Notary (see Stone's reply#402550) - NotaryOH on 11/2/11 10:39pm
 Many companies follow this forum. It's usually best to -  MW/VA on 11/3/11 7:07am
 Re: Many companies follow this forum. It's usually best to - JulieD/KS on 11/3/11 7:22pm
 Re: Ryan Stone & Global Notary (see Stone's reply#402550) - CinOH on 11/3/11 10:15am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.