Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Gateway Title Laguna Hills, Ca Branch
Posted by eMobileNotary of WA on 10/8/03 5:32pm Msg #119
Lorraine, as the Collections Specailist for eMobileNotary I'll tell you why they think they can get away without paying you....the attituce with a lot of these escrow company's is that they can get away with not paying an individual notary. I've been told that point blank by an E.O. who works for Gateway in Westlake Village. What is more astonishing is that this E.O. sits on the board of the NNA! And I know the NNA supports notaries going after companies that do not pay. There is a mixed signal in Milt Verala's message to the notarys.

May I suggest that you find out who the County Manager is of that particular office, email the E.O. a few times so that you have a papertrail (always forwarding your original message along with additional emails). Let the E.O. know (after 3 email's) that if you do not get a response via email as to when you can expect payment, you will FORWARD ALL of your email's to their County Manager. This usually gets their attention.

When I collect, I also know that I might be loosing the business for our company, but I also know that I would not want to continue a relationship where our work (and that of our notary's) is not respected. To us, it's worth the gamble.

Good Luck.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Gateway Title Laguna Hills, Ca Branch - Lorraine George on 10/6/03 11:23pm
 Re: Gateway Title Laguna Hills, Ca Branch - Anonymous on 10/7/03 7:08pm
 Re: Gateway Title Laguna Hills, Ca Branch - eMobileNotary on 10/8/03 5:32pm
 Re: Re: Gateway Title Laguna Hills, Ca Branch - hicat on 10/17/03 7:44am
 Re: Re: Re: Gateway Title Laguna Hills, Ca Branch -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/17/03 9:39am
 Re: Re: Re: Gateway Title Laguna Hills, Ca Branch - Anonymous on 10/21/03 12:11am
 Re: Re: eMobileNotary.com !!!! - hicat on 12/4/03 2:00pm
 Re: Re: eMobileNotary.com !!!! - teri on 12/7/03 6:10pm
 Re: Re: eMobileNotary.com !!!! - emobilenotary on 12/7/03 9:10pm
 to emobile - sue on 12/13/03 12:22pm
 Re: to emobile - Barbs_MO on 12/14/03 11:01pm
 Re: to emobile - sue on 12/17/03 5:38pm
 Re: Re: eMobileNotary.com !!!! -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/8/03 1:23pm
 Re: Re: eMobileNotary.com !!!! - eMobileNotary on 12/8/03 7:30pm
 Re: Re: eMobileNotary.com !!!! - Stephanie Santiago on 12/15/03 5:06pm
 Re: Gateway Title Laguna Hills, Ca Branch - Jim Coffey on 12/18/03 9:00am
 Jim Coffey -- Collections -  Tina_MA on 12/18/03 10:01pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.