Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: BrendaTX I agree with you 100%
Posted by  BrendaTx of TX on 5/12/06 7:40pm Msg #119567
Leon - I respect your position so I will not wave you off with - "Have a nice evening!!!!" when that would not be what I meant at all. Quite dismissive and a big fat lie.

I feel your fair fees are wonderful if you feel they are fair to our industry, your business, you personally.

I am undercut weekly by people who will not be in business next month. I do not want to spend my time rushing around for a fee that is fair to the borrowers, the title company or the signing service and a rip-off to me.

Leon, please understand that Texas is a different country altogether. I know about $40 and $50 in other states where the packages take ten minutes. No such animal cracker here.

This is a business. The way we become profitable is like your friend...apply it to yourself.

"People like us do not become financially stable by being fair to others while unfair to ourselves and our businesses...by throwing our services away. We do our homework. We know our value. We know what something is worth. If you try to take advantage of us because of OUR networth, it will backfire on you and if we allow it, it will backfire on us."

I could talk all day but you cannot see it yet. It will dawn on you in the future and you'll slowly emerge from Plato's cave to realize you knew very little about the nature of this business when you made this post.

I'd be assumptive to continue to debate this with you...I have seen ONE Colorado package...but I also know a few CO notaries...I do not know what you are charging...cheap to you might be $150 - $300 for all I know.

Pulling a "titlegal" move here and shooting really straight: Currently, my opinion is that you're talking cheap to get more business. You will. That's great. It just won't make >a business< for you.

I am a very positive thinker. I truly do hope for you to learn the ropes and to create a great business...but my money is on you...You have the makings of a great NSA...I also have my money on you recognizing you need to get your price up a bit IF YOUR "CHEAP" is anywhere near MY concept of cheap.

If you are making money - carry on wtih my blessing because I do feel you have every right to see things from this view and to express them. For those who might learn from this thread - I am merely giving the other side.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 My analogy re: fees -  Becca_FL on 5/12/06 10:59am
 This one wins poor taste post of the week...hands down n/m - SueW/Tn on 5/12/06 11:08am
 Re: This one wins poor taste post of the week...hands down - SLM_TX on 5/12/06 11:31am
 Re: This one wins poor taste-SLM, EXP, RAY - I want your -  BrendaTx on 5/12/06 11:50am
 Re: This one wins poor taste-SLM, EXP, RAY - I want your - SLM_TX on 5/12/06 11:54am
 The week isn't over - CaliNotary on 5/12/06 12:46pm
 Re: The week isn't over - CaliNotary -  BrendaTx on 5/12/06 6:27pm
 Re: The week isn't over - CaliNotary - CaliNotary on 5/13/06 12:25am
 Took ya awhile Cali, but I think you won! n/m - christi ausherman on 5/13/06 3:06am
 Re: Took ya awhile Cali, but I think you won! -  BrendaTx on 5/13/06 6:59am
 poor taste? -  Becca_FL on 5/12/06 2:12pm
 Re: poor taste? - AngelinaAZ on 5/12/06 2:35pm
 Re: My analogy re: fees - Leon_CO on 5/12/06 11:31am
 Re: My analogy re: fees...Well said, Leon. n/m - Stephanie_CA on 5/12/06 1:04pm
 Re: My analogy re: fees -  BrendaTx on 5/12/06 1:10pm
 Re: My analogy re: fees - Leon_CO on 5/12/06 1:37pm
 Re: My analogy re: fees -  BrendaTx on 5/12/06 1:50pm
 Re: My analogy re: fees - TulsaPRLGL on 5/12/06 1:54pm
 Great analogy, Brenda! All women can relate to that. n/m -  Becca_FL on 5/12/06 2:14pm
 BrendaTX I agree with you 100% - Claude on 5/12/06 5:12pm
 Re: BrendaTX I agree with you 100% -  BrendaTx on 5/12/06 5:31pm
 Re: BrendaTX I agree with you 100% - Leon_CO on 5/12/06 6:59pm
 Re: BrendaTX I agree with you 100% -  BrendaTx on 5/12/06 7:40pm
 Re: with more Leons and the NNA, only storm clouds ahead n/m - Sign/SealCO on 5/13/06 11:04am
 My attitude exactly (& Liz C is my fav)! Very well put!! n/m - JanetK_CA on 5/12/06 7:20pm
 Re: My attitude exactly (& Liz C is my fav)! Janet - that -  BrendaTx on 5/12/06 7:42pm
 Re: My analogy re: fees -  lulu on 5/12/06 3:31pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.