Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Any opinions? L & L Notary Services - Also possibly named...
Posted by AngelinaAZ of AZ on 5/12/06 10:46pm Msg #119603
They are one of my favorites. They meet my fee although they usually only use me for the stuff that is further away. They are very nice... they pay on time always and are loyal... (knock on wood). They do not handhold at all! I take all I can get from them!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Any opinions? L & L Notary Services - Also possibly named... -  MichiganAl on 5/12/06 6:48pm
 Re: Any opinions? L & L Notary Services - Also possibly named... -  Roger_OH on 5/12/06 7:10pm
 Re: Any opinions? L & L Notary Services - Also possibly named... - AngelinaAZ on 5/12/06 10:46pm
 Good to know, but I'm worried about the signing. -  MichiganAl on 5/12/06 10:58pm
 How'd it go Al? - AngelinaAZ on 5/14/06 1:18am
 Can you say "communication breakdown?" -  MichiganAl on 5/14/06 9:11pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.